Monday 31 October 2011

First UK VMware User Group - This Week!

I'm a bit late to blog about this, but this week sees the first ever UK VMware User Group event, at the National Motorcycle Museum in Solihull, just off the M42 close to Birmingham Airport.

United Kingdom VMware User Group
Thursday 3rd November 2011, 8:30am-4:30pm

This event brings together all the VMware User Groups from around the UK, there are a mixture of vendor and community sessions on the day itself plus an excellent chance to network with your peers.

Key speakers from VMware:
- Joe Baguley
- Duncan Epping
- Frank Denneman
- Cormac Hogan

As always with a VMware User Group event, attendance is free. For the full agenda, location and hotel information, follow this link:
http://www.myvmug.org/e/in/eid=106

I'll be attending the event myself, if you don't recognise me from the picture I have on this blog, I'll be wearing a light-blue Global Knowledge shirt - come over and say hi if you see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment