Tuesday 11 January 2011

VMware Instructor Rewards 2010

Pearson Vue and VMware ran two separate Instructor Rewards programs in 2010, one in each half of the year, where all VCIs were issued with a special discount code that we could give out to students attending our official courses. Students would receive a 10% discount on the cost of their VMware exam, and we as instructors would earn rewards depending on the number of students using our code.

I blogged about this promotion before, here and here.

I'm glad to say that for the second time I was one of the instructors that had their code used the most, out of over 600 VCIs I came in 10th on the most recent promotion, and I've been rewarded with another polo shirt branded with both the VMware and Pearson Vue logos, as well as a free purchase to the value of $60 with free shipping from MindHub.

I decided to order the VMware vSphere and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing the Virtual Environment book by Edward Haletky. Thanks to all the students who used my code, not only did you get yourself a 10% discount off your exam, but I got a polo shirt and a book for my troubles, a win for you and a win for me!

I know VMware have some more certification promotions planned for the first half of this year, I'll release all the details of those when I can - watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. Well done that man, although if GK can't achieve this then none of us can!

    ReplyDelete